Deakin University is tolerating applications for the HDR International Scholarships in Sustainable Farming. The studentship is open for the scholarly meeting 2022/2023. The target of the Deakin University International Scholarship is to help understudies who need to begin an exploration program at the college. The fruitful applicant will additionally work on how they might interpret the drivers of methane outflows at miniature and large scale scales. Deakin University is an esteemed college that gives 106 college classes, 171 post-graduate courses, and 43 exploration degree programs that are globally perceived. It flaunts the top teachers to direct people toward a fruitful future.
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities are eligible for this Deakin University International Scholarship.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: PhD research program on the topic of Sustainable Farming
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- Be either a domestic or international candidate. Domestic includes candidates with Australian Citizenship, Australian Permanent Residency or New Zealand Citizenship. Please note preference will be given to students currently residing in Australia.
- Meet Deakin’s PhD entry requirements
- Be enrolling full time and hold an honours degree (first class) or an equivalent standard master’s degree with a substantial research component.
- How to Apply: If you want to be enlisted in this educational program, then you are recommended to take admission in the PhD degree coursework at Deakin University. After being registered, you must apply by using the expression of interest form.
- Supporting Documents: You must submit a CV, names of referees, and academic transcripts to Dr Martino Malerba.
- Admission Requirements: For becoming a part of the university, you must check the entry requirements of the program.
- Language Requirement: If your education has not been conducted in the English language, you will be expected to demonstrate evidence of an adequate level of English proficiency. For more information go through the English language requirements page.
The Deakin University International Scholarship programme will offer the following benefits:
- A stipend of $28,600 per annum tax exempt
- International students only: Tuition fees offset for the duration of 4 years. Single Overseas Student Health Cover policy for the duration of the student visa.
|Deadline:||25 July 2022|
|Study Level:||PhD , Postgraduate|
|Subjets:||Subjects offered by the university|
|Funding Types:||Partial Scholarships|