Applications are welcome to use for Diya Asian country West Pakistan|Asian country Asian country Scholarship 2022 in Pakistan. All Pakistani Students learning in Govt. Establishments ar qualified to utilize the grant. this is in many cases the most lofty grant for school children to seek after a four year college education or Masters’ Degree from well-unacknowledged establishments in the Islamic Republic of Pakistan. The Diya Islamic Republic of Pakistan offers more than 55,000 honors once every year to need fundamentally based understudies. Both Male and female understudies will apply for the grant in any field of study. All value understudies ought to profit the of grants to meet their fantasies.
List of scanned documents required from New Applicants (First time applying):
Please justify if any of the documents mentioned below, you can’t give.
- Head of Institute Attestation type (HOI)
- Self CNIC
- Father CNIC
- Mother CNIC
- Guardian’s CNIC (if apart from applicant’s parents)
- Matric Certificate
- Family Registration Certificate type NADRA
- Intermediate Certificate
- Bachelor’s Degree (If someone is in Master Level Program)
- Hifz Certificate (if you’re Hafiz Al-Quran, five-hitter marks are going to be given additional)
- Disability Certificate (If exists)
- All University Semester / Yearly results in certificates wherever results are declared.
- Fee Revenues or Bank Challan for the existing year.
- Salary Slip (If a guardian is employed)
- Pension document, showing name page and pension quantity page. (If a guardian is pensioner)
- Enrollment Certificate of all brothers and sisters UN agency ar learning. (Solitary for those whose dad/custodian is non-salaried somebody)
- Electricity Bill
- College Card if accessible.
If you watched privately faculty at Intermediate Level then give a Fee receipt or Payment Certificate from faculty regarding your dues.
Details About Diya Scholarship in Pakistan 2022:
- Degree level: Undergraduate, Masters, PhD
- Scholarship coverage: Fully funded
- Eligible country: Pakistani
- Award country: Islamic Republic of Pakistan
- Last Date: Open
Read the following information carefully before applying:
- online net Application System is simply used for college kids UN agencies ar registered in Graduation Level OR Master Level Programs.
- Ph.D. and MPhil students are not eligible for Diya Scholarship but, direct MPhil when Graduation are eligible. MPhil when M.A/MSc/MS aren’t eligible. Applications won’t be accepted by scholars of faculty level and Intermediate level through this net base system.
- proficient and worthy students in Intermediate Level or faculty level can apply through their Schools/Institutes. The Diya Islamic Republic of Pakistan is presently giving scholarships in Govt. institutes solely. The Institute can contact our workplace for detailed procedures.
- Students obtaining scholarships over Rs. 25000 per anum from alternative organizations aren’t eligible for Diya Scholarship.
- Students should secure a minimum of hr marks in the least levels.
- Students applying for the primary time, fill out the web Scholarship Application and transfer scan documents (mentioned below).
- it’s going to take thirty to forty-five days to review your application with scans and you’ll check the standing of your application, a weekly basis on a computer.
- the standing of your application is going to be updated on the net as Clarify, Incomplete, Complete, Not Accepted, Approved.
- when approval cheques are going to be despatched at your Institute within ten to thirty days. when verification it’ll be bimanual over to you OR adjusted in your fee by Institute. you’ll encash the cheque at any Meezan Bank Branch by showing your original NIC Card and providing NIC Copy to the bank.
- The scholarship is paid financial yearly basis from the first July xx to thirty Gregorian calendar month xx. Students might apply for renewal next year if the course continues.
- Students will ne’er SMEAR once more in any situation if his/her case was “Not Putative” previously or UN agency providing bogus/altered/cut adhesive documents/info. If you have got disadvantage connecting to succumbing to any desirable document, please defend it.
How to Apply for Diya Pakistan Scholarship 2022?
There is a web Application System to use for the Diya Islamic Republic of Pakistan Scholarship 2022. there’s a web form. Fill it utterly so transfer the specified documents in Scanned.
Did you like this article?
Share it on any of the following social media channels below to give us your vote. Your feedback helps us improve.