Friedrich Ebert Foundation: Apply for the Friedrich Ebert Foundation International Scholarships that are given to 40 understudies consistently. The most extreme financing period compares to BAföG guidelines.
The Friedrich Ebert Foundation is a German ideological group establishment related, however free from, the Social Democratic Party of Germany. It is Germany’s most seasoned association to advance majority rule government, political instruction, and advance understudies of remarkable scholarly capacities and characters.
- Individual support by an on-site liaison lecturer
- a monthly amount of 861 EUR as well as funding for costs for health insurance
- In addition, students with a child receive a family allowance of 276 EUR.
- Moreover, the scholarship does not have to be repaid.
Highly-performing students get the scholarship and include a comprehensive seminar programme to help enhance the candidates’ social competencies and academic skills.
- Applicants should be from countries in the Global South (Asia, Africa, Latin America), post-Soviet states as well as eastern and south-eastern European (EU) countries.
- Students in any subject area are eligible to apply
- demonstrated excellent school or academic merit
- committed to the values of social democracy and live by them.
- admission to study or enrolment at a state or state-recognised higher education institution in Germany
- sufficient knowledge of German
- Simply fill out an online application.
- If you are eligible for a scholarship, they will request further documents from you by e-mail: two expert reports from university professors as well as information about your previous training and your socio-political commitment. First-year students (not Master’s students) in their first semester submit two reports from former teachers.
- Then they invite you to two meetings if you are among the applicants on shortlist
- Finally, the selection committee makes the final decision on admission to one of their programs.
Did you like this article?
Share it on any of the following social media channels below to give us your vote. Your feedback helps us improve.