Assuming you are searching for Scholarships in United States Of America for PhD grant, Masters Scholarships, or Undergraduate to subsidize your schooling, you can really look at here most recent worldwide Scholarships in United States Of America that reported by unfamiliar colleges and legislatures. The rundown of grant range from completely subsidized to restricted help or educational expense waiver and recommended as top Scholarships in United States Of America for higher review.
John Brown University
To be directed to proficient accomplishment with involved encounters and thorough scholastics, you should look at the International Scholarship and Financial Aid presented by the John Brown University in the USA for the scholastic year 2022-2023. The John Brown University International Scholarships are offered only to global college understudies. Determination will be founded on the affirmation application. Grants will ordinarily be coordinated towards educational expenses and the expense of schooling.
John Brown University is a private, interdenominational, Christian college in Siloam Springs, Arkansas. It was established in 1919 and as of now positions tenth in the Regional Universities South. JBU is a forerunner in Christian high schooling, giving a profoundly positioned scholar, otherworldly and proficient starting point for world-affecting professions.
- Eligible Countries: All international candidates are eligible to apply for this John Brown University International Scholarship.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Students can apply for an undergraduate programme offered at John Brown University.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must have a minimum of ACT 20+, SAT 1020+, or CLT 66+.
- How to Apply: The students can apply online for admission via the university portal. All eligible international students will be considered.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to submit the following supporting documents:
- Official high school and college transcript
- Copy of passport
- An academic reference
- International Student Financial Information Form
- Sponsor Statement of Financial Support
- Bank statements in the sponsor’s name
- Visa Information Form
- Admission Requirements: The applicants are required to submit an ACT/SAT/CLT/IELTS/TOEFL score at the time of admission in substitute for the unavailability of a six-semester transcript from a high school that is accredited in the U.S.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- IELTS – 6.5 or higher
- TOEFL IBT – 80 or higher
The students who John Brown University will successfully select will be provided scholarships towards the cost of the undergraduate study programme.
|Deadline:||14 August 2022|
|Study in:||United States of America|
|Provider:||John Brown University|
|Study Level:||Bachelor , Undergraduate|
|Subjets:||Subjects offered by the university|
|Funding Types:||Partial Scholarships|