Fully Funded E-JUST Science: E-JUST offers E-JUST TICAD7 African Scholarship for STI to foster excellent HR in the field of STI (Science, Technology, and Innovation) toward future African STI organization and then some. These grants are given under the collaboration of the Egyptian government and JICA (Japan International Cooperation Agency).
Benefits From E-JUST Science and Innovation Scholarship
Number of Awards: Not specified
Value of E-JUST TICAD7 African Scholarship: Tuition fees, accommodation, medical care, monthly stipend, and round-trip flight ticket.
Duration of Award: The period necessary to complete the degree requirements in E-JUST, which should be within two years + Preparatory Course if applicable for M.Sc. degree.
Eligibility for E-JUST Science and Innovation Scholarship
- Firstly, Applicants shall be researchers or instructors who belong to universities or research institutions in Africa who need to obtain an M.Sc. degree in the list of applicable courses as below No. 2 or top-class undergraduate students who are expected to be researchers or instructors by those universities.
- Secondly, the Applicant must be a holder of the nationality of a country in Africa except for Egypt.
- Thirdly, Must have a home address and current address in African continents.
- Additionally, Not serving in the military.
- Applicants should be under 30 years on September 1, 2021.
- Lastly, Applicants shall continue their jobs in their home universities or institutions after completion of their postgraduate programs at E-JUST. Endorsement of application forms by their home institutions is required in order to assure they would return to home institutions in the future.
The applicant should complete the application before the deadline and attach all the required documents.
Lastly, It is important to visit the official website link found below to access the application form.
Did you like this article?
Share it on any of the following social media channels below to give us your vote. Your feedback helps us improve.