Applications for the UCL (University school London) Institute of Education Scholarships for non-EU Students to the UK are currently open. The UCL Institute of Education (IOE) in Partnership with the International Students House (ISH) is really glad to offer a few honors to meriting non-EU understudies. Candidates are consequently welcomed to apply for IOE-ISH International Students House Centenary Scholarship, just as the Mary Trevelyan Centenary Scholarship started to pay tribute to the originator of ISH.
UCL Profile: Founded in 1902, UCL is as of now home to more than 8,000 understudies alongside 800 care staff. In December 2014 UCL turned into a solitary workforce school of UCL, and is at present alluded to as the UCL Institute of Education (IOE).
Grants will go towards covering full educational cost for chosen understudies for the entire length of their Master’s certificate program of decision. Moreover, with this grant, you can likewise cover your convenience during your visit in London
Benefits from UCL Institute of Education Scholarships
Selected applicants for this scholarship will enjoy the following benefits
- You will receive full tuition fee coverage for the duration of your selected degree program
- As a recipient, you will also receive coverage for your accommodation during your stay in London.
Eligibility Required for UCL Institute of Education Scholarships
To apply for this scholarship, make sure that you meet the following application conditions
- You must be a national/citizens and resident of a low or middle income country. (Countries with a Gross National Income of not higher than $8000 per capita will be considered)
- Applicants must have applied for admission and received an unconditional offer.
- You must be planning to study for a full time master’s degree in London at the UCL Institute of Education starting September / October 2022.
- Applicants must not have lived or studied the United Kingdom at the time of their application.
You are there advised, in case you have not yet secured admission. To submit your application for your degree program of choice. It is only after receiving an unconditional offer, that you will be considered for the scholarship.
The General entry requirements are for a Master’s degree program at UCL are as below:
- Normally, you will be required to have achieved a minimum of a second-class UK Bachelor’s degree in a relevant subject (these may include English, languages, linguistics, communication),
- If you got your degree from outside the UK, an overseas qualification of an equivalent standard is required.
- Applicants whose education was not conducted in the English language will be required to demonstrate evidence of an adequate level of English proficiency.
Lastly, It is important to visit the official website link found below to access the application form.
Did you like this article?
Share it on any of the following social media channels below to give us your vote. Your feedback helps us improve.