Fully Funded University of Lausanne: Apply for the University of Lausanne UNIL Summer Undergraduate Research (SUR) Program in Switzerland. The SUR Program runs for as long as about two months in July and August, facilitating around 15 first college Bachelor certificate understudies with both natural and clinical investigations foundations from around the world. Every member will play out a singular examination project in an alternate research facility of the Faculty of Biology and Medicine. The program invites understudies reading up for a Bachelor certificate in any field in the existence sciences, just as those seeking after clinical investigations.
The principle point of the program is to draw in extraordinary roused understudies from all over for an exploration experience that will stay with them for their lifetimes. During the program, much as a large portion of your time will be spent in the host lab, every week you alongside your individual students will meet up for shared scholarly exercises, frequently with members of the sister program at the EPFL.
Program exercises might incorporate early on understudy research introductions, addresses from employees on research points and their profession ways, and vocation direction studios in scholarly world and beyond. At the finish of the mid year, understudies present the aftereffects of their examination on a banner during a joint UNIL/EPFL Symposium and compose a last report. You will likewise appreciate numerous social exercises, remembering a climb for the Alps, grills, swimming in Lac Léman, and visits to different urban communities during your visit in Switzerland.
Benefits from Lausanne Summer Research Program
Accepted applicants will receive the following benefits
- You will receive a scholarship stipend worth up to CHF 1500 to cover your living expenses during the programme.
- The program coordinator will arrange and pay for your housing. In a furnished apartment of one of the UNIL associations, in a single room with a shared kitchen and bathroom.
- Extra funds will be available to cover justified costs of travel to Lausanne for any amount up to CHF 500 for European travel and CHF 1200 for overseas travel is covered.
- The programme will also offer assistance to all students who require visas to travel to Switzerland.
Eligibility Required for Lausanne Summer Research Program
- The programme usually invites students of any nationality, study in any country at an accredited institution.
- You must be a student currently mid-way through your bachelor’s degree in any biological or medical field.
- Applicants who have completed only one year of an undergraduate degree. Or, are currently in their last year are not eligible. Master degrees are not eligible.
- Candidates are required to demonstrate an excellent academic record typically GPA >3.75 or equivalent, and/or top 5% class ranking and also submit support personal statements and letters of recommendation.
- You are expected to have very good abilities in both written and spoken English and
- Applicants must be present and ready to attend the entire programme
The SUR Programme online applications are now open. And, interested applicants are welcome to submit their applications by the deadline of January 31, 2022. You will be requested to submit supporting documents during the application process
- You must submit a copy of your official transcripts of record. Accompany an authenticated translation of documents in case your transcript is not issued in French or English.
- Applicants must arrange for two confidential letters of recommendation from people familiar with their academic work to support their application. You are encouraged to ask your referees to use the letter template available for download from the programme website.
- Remember to submit a personal statement and proof of English Language Proficiency.
Lastly, It is important to visit the official website link found below to access the application form.
Did you like this article?
Share it on any of the following social media channels below to give us your vote. Your feedback helps us improve.