Completely Funded Joint Japan World Bank Scholarship Program 2022: The Joint Japan/World Bank Graduate Scholarship Program (JJ/WBGSP) is available to ladies and men from agricultural nations with applicable expert experience and a background marked by supporting their nations’ advancement endeavors who are applying to a graduate degree program in an improvement related subject.
Host Institutions/Programs of study: JJWBGSP offers scholarships for Participating Programs at universities in the U.S., Europe, Africa, Oceania, and Japan.
Benefits from World Bank Scholarship Program
A JJWBGSP scholarship provides tuition, a monthly living stipend, round-trip airfare, health insurance, and travel allowance.
Please note all JJ/WBGSP scholarships cover the duration of the graduate program or two years, whichever is less.
Eligibility Required for World Bank Scholarship Program
The applicant must meet the following eligibility criteria:
- Firstly, Be a national of a World Bank member country on this list;
- Not hold dual citizenship of any developed country;
- Be in good health;
- Hold a Bachelor’s (or equivalent) degree earned at least 3 years prior to the Application Deadline date;
- Have 3 years or more of recent development-related work experience after earning a Bachelor’s (or equivalent) degree;
- Employment in development-related work in a paid full-time position at the time of submitting the scholarship application. Have at least 3 years of paid development-related employment since earning a Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent university degree) and acquired within the past 6 years from the date of the Application Deadline.
- On or before the Scholarship Application Deadline date, be admitted unconditionally (except for funding) for the upcoming academic year to at least one of the JJ/WBGSP participating master’s programs located outside of the applicant’s country of citizenship and country of residence listed at the time the call for scholarship applications opens. The letter of admission must be uploaded before submitting your application.
- Not be an Executive Director, his/her alternate, and/or staff of any type of appointment of the World Bank Group or a close relative of the aforementioned by blood or adoption with the term “close relative” defined as Mother, Father, Sister, Half-sister, Brother, Half-brother, Son, Daughter, Aunt, Uncle, Niece, or Nephew.
Application Instructions of World Bank Scholarship Program
For a JJ/WBGSP scholarship, you must first apply. And, the university must accept you for admissions to at least one of the Participating Programs. In your application, YOU NEED TO UPLOAD AN UNCONDITIONAL LETTER OF ACCEPTANCE from a participating master’s degree program. Applications are done online once the scholarship opens. There are 2 application windows depending on the participating program:
Lastly, It is important to visit the official website link found below to access the application form.
Did you like this article?
Share it on any of the following social media channels below to give us your vote. Your feedback helps us improve.