Applications for the British Council IELTS Award 2022 are currently open. The British Council IELTS Awards offer a chance to candidates to get up to £10,000 to support their examinations around the world. The British Council set up the British Council IELTS Award with the significant point of helping excellent people who have shown solid inspiration to foster their vocation and potential to add to society with their investigations.
Through this honor, fruitful candidates will actually want to learn at an undergrad or postgraduate level at a foundation of advanced education anyplace on the planet (in Germany or abroad), in an English instructed program that acknowledges IELTS as a feature of its affirmation prerequisites.
The British Council is the UK’s worldwide association for social relations and instructive open doors, established in 1934 and fused by Royal Charter in 1940, working with in excess of 100 nations across the world in the fields of expressions and culture, the English language, schooling and common society..
Benefits from British Council IELTS Awards
- Selected applicants will receive the British Council IELTS Award worth between £3,000 up to £10,000
- The size of the award will depend on the tuition fees of the institution you wish to enroll to and this must go towards the cost of tuition fees for your selected program
- If tuition fees of the successful candidate are below the maximum individual award fund of £10,000, remaining funds may be allocated to support other runners-up.
Eligibility Required for British Council IELTS Awards
Eligible applicants must fulfil the following application conditions
- You must be above the age of 18 by 31 July 2022 in order to apply
- Applicants must have taken an IELTS test at a British Council center in Germany and received an official Test Report Form (TRF)
- You test must have been taken between 1 June 2021 and 10 June 2022 and issued by the British Council in Germany.
- Candidates must have achieved a minimum overall band score of 6.5, plus a minimum score of 6.5 in each of the four components of the IELTS test
- You must be planning to enroll in the 2022–23 academic year starting August 2022.
- Applicants must be interested in studying for a full-time undergraduate or postgraduate program taught in English at a university. Universities may be in Germany or abroad but must accepts IELTS as part of its admission requirements.
Applications of British Council IELTS Awards
Applicants must have taken or if not, must take the IELTS test at a British Council authorized center in Germany. You must then receive an official Test Report Form (TRF) and must be dated between 1 June 2021. And 10 June 2022 issued by the British Council in Germany. Only TFF reports issued by a British Council in Germany will be accepted.
You must then complete the online application form and submit it by the deadline of 30 June 2022. If selected for the award, You must be willing and demonstrate a commitment to networking within the IELTS community. And sharing your experience with other IELTS candidates.
Lastly, It is important to visit the official website link found below to access the application form.
Did you like this article?
Share it on any of the following social media channels below to give us your vote. Your feedback helps us improve.