Subsidized Standard Chartered Bank: The Standard Chartered Bank Global Internship Program is the Bank’s Structured Internship Program. As an understudy, in the late spring before your last year as an understudy, you’ll work straightforwardly on certifiable issues to sharpen your abilities, make enduring connections and find out with regards to your assets. The Global Internship Program in Financial Markets is expected to make a pipeline to the International Graduate Program and other full-time section level jobs.
What you’ll do over 18 months
- International Induction- these are classroom sessions, case studies, and tailored technical training split by business functions.
- 12-month training rotation- you’ll spend twelve months in Wealth Management where you’ll learn how to engage with clients. You’ll broaden your experience with rotations into areas including Risk, Product/Segments, Distribution/Front Line, and lastly, Digital.
- 6 Month business rotation- your last rotation will add to your knowledge of the product and client transaction lifecycle. It will also give you exposure to areas such as Funds, Wealth Propositions and Solutions, and Investment strategy. It’s your chance to find the team you fit into best and begin your Standard Chartered career.
Eligibility Required for International Graduate Internships
SC is interested in people with diverse backgrounds and encourages students from all degree disciplines to apply to our programs. for the SC International Graduate Program, you must:
- Be in your final year of study for a university degree or higher, so have graduated in the last two years, and
- Have the permanent legal right to work in the country you’re applying to.
Expectations from International Graduate Internships
- For the UAE, we accept applications from Arab Nationals requiring visa sponsorship, but priority will be given to the nationals of the country.
- For graduate roles in the US, we will not consider applications from candidates seeking Optional Practical Training (OPT) or Curricular Practical Training (CPT) employment.
Selection Criteria of International Graduate Internships
All Interns participating in the Bank’s Global Internship Program will be evaluated during the 10th week of the employment. Evaluations are used in final recruitment decisions for the International Graduate Program. And, It moves ahead with an aim to provide an offer before the internship is complete.
Lastly, It is important to visit the official website link found below to access the application form.
Visit goldenscholarship.com for more scholarship updates 2022
Did you like this article?
Share it on any of the following social media channels below to give us your vote. Your feedback helps us improve.