Read this article to dive deeper into presenting an allure in the best way to get the crippled AdSense accounts reestablished. Peruse the tips to present an allure for increment your possibilities getting your restricted AdSense back. AdSense has been the most proficient approach to making income from web journals and other internet based properties. Be that as it may, while AdSense is a gift for most bloggers, it is probably the greatest concern as well. Numerous bloggers fear AdSense click besieging, which is the essential justification for handicapping AdSense records of numerous distributers.
Ordinarily, on the off chance that you don’t make an ideal move, Google might debilitate your record for invalid snaps. There are a few different purposes behind incapacitating AdSense accounts. You can peruse more from Google’s site on how and why they debilitate a few records: https://support.google.com/adsense/answer/57153?hl=en
Let me summarize the points I discussed above. If your AdSense account is disabled, follow the process below:
- Do not rush with an appeal. Relax for sometime before you do anything about it. Wait atleast 3 days before you submit an appeal.
- Read AdSense terms and policies. Read it fully.
- Think about the reasons why Google disabled your account. Even if you feel you found the reason, explore more and look for other potential issues in your site.
- Fix the problems that caused the disabling. In case of click bombing, follow the steps to deal with click bombing.
- Review your site and make sure all possible violations are fixed. Review again. And again.
- Spend few days to optimize, enhance and improve your site to make it impressive to AdSense policy review team.
- Once you are confident that your site is ready for another review by Google, submit the appeal. Imagine the Google rep is sitting next to you and going through all pages in your site. Are there any pages which you wish Google shouldn’t look at? Tune those pages and make it look good for Google.
- In the appeal, make sure you present your case well. Do not try to lie or question the decision of Google. Instead, accept the mistakes, project yourself as a dedicated and genuine AdSense publisher and ask for apology for the violations that happened, possibly due to your mistakes or ignorance. Offer an assurance that you will make the best efforts to avoid such problems in future and offer your self as a good AdSense partner for Google.
You can see a a sample message to Google I used while submitting appeal when my AdSense account was disabled.
Wish you all the best with your policy violation appeal and hope to get your AdSense account back. Once you get your AdSense account back, I suggest you read my blogging tips to increase your AdSense earnings and keep your AdSense account safe.
How to get the AdSense account back after Google disabling it?
Unfortunately, once the AdSense account is disabled, Google does not reinstate it in most cases. Yes, it is the bitter truth. Most publishers have to just forget that source of income and switch to other methods to monetize their blogs. Some other alternative sources of online revenue include affiliate marketing, other ad networks, sponsored reviews etc.
Let us come back to the point. Even though it is difficult to get the disabled account reinstated, you can still give it a shot.
In some cases, Google will disable ad serving in one or more sites while the account remains active. In such cases, a carefully drafted appeal could get ad serving re enabled for those sites.
Prepare your site for appeal and review
When you submit an appeal, the AdSense policy team will review your site, your account history and past violations etc. Since you cannot change much about your account history and past violations, let us focus on making your website/blog look great to Google.
My first advice is, do not rush with an appeal. There is no need to submit an appeal within a few hours after you get the notification that your AdSense account is disabled. Instead, relax for 1 or 2 days. Then take a detailed look at your website. Google may or may not have given the exact reason for disabling.
But no matter what, you have to make your website free from all sorts of policy violations before you submit an appeal.
While an account is active, Google may ignore many small violations or they may not notice many issues within your site. However, when your account goes through a manual review, which may have resulted in the disabling, they will note down all problems and violations in your site. When you submit an appeal to the AdSense policy team, they will further review your site. If they find that the issues they found earlier are still appearing in the site, your AdSense account will not get re-approved and you will hit the dead end.
Read the AdSense terms and policies to make sure you are complying with all the policy requirements: https://www.google.com/adsense/localized-terms
Before you submit a policy violation appeal, spend at least 2-3 days thoroughly reviewing your site and make sure every single possible violation of AdSense policies is resolved. Even if you finish it in a day, waiting a few days will give an impression to Google that you have actually spent sometime to make the required changes.
Submit the appeal
This is the most critical part. Do not submit the appeal in a hurry. Spend few hours and compose a very convincing message to Google to prove why they should reinstate your disabled AdSense account.
We acknowledge breach of PII our website and have rectified the issues as suggested by Google through the email and as per the guidelines given at https://support.google.com/adsense/answer/6156630?hl=en&ref_topic=6162392.
We have reviewed the dite fully and have changes to eliminate potential PII breaches any more in our website. The specific pages that Google reported to us as sending PII is no longer passing Personal Identifiable Information after our new implementation. Instead of passing email for identifying the users, we are now passing Unique Identifiers as suggested in the guidelines.
As an additional step, we no longer allow our site to open iframes or iframes to eliminate change of passing unwanted parameters to our pages by third parties.
Kindly review our site/account for compliance “