Assuming you are searching for Scholarships in Australia for PhD grant, Masters Scholarships, or Undergraduate to support your schooling, you can check here most recent worldwide Scholarships in Australia that declared by unfamiliar colleges and legislatures. The rundown of grant range from completely financed to restricted help or educational expense waiver and proposed as top Scholarships in Australia for higher review.
Queensland University of Technology
The Queensland University of Technology has declared International PhD Scholarships Collaborative in Governance to Improve the Great Barrier Reef’s Water Quality for the scholastic meeting 2022-2023. The college is opening this Queensland University of Technology International Scholarship for empowering both homegrown and worldwide candidates to seek after a PhD degree program at the college. The Queensland University of Technology is a state of the art college with north of 400 courses and examination programs. It offers great picking up, instructing, and research offices to address better the issues of understudies, scholastics, and analysts.
- Eligible Countries: Claimants from Australia and all around the world are eligible for this Queensland University of Technology International Scholarship.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The PhD scholarship will be awarded in Information technology.
- Admissible Criteria: To be awarded, you will need to fulfil the given criteria:
- A bachelor’s degree with first-class honours (or equivalent) or a Master’s degree from a recognized university is a prerequisite. Evidence of publishing in an international peer-reviewed journal, previous knowledge of collaborative governance, and demonstrated experience in mixed qualitative and quantitative social science methods will also be viewed favourably.
- The candidate should have enthusiasm for working with researchers across disciplines; and strong written and oral English skills.
- How to Apply: To apply for the grant, candidates are required to apply for a PhD degree program at QUT University. After that, applicants should download the application for on their system and fill in all required information.
- Supporting Documents: You need to upload an up-to-date CV, full academic transcript and a brief summary of your career.
- Admission Requirements: You need to check your academic score or percentages according to your state.
- Language Requirement: The applicants whose national language is not English are suggested to demonstrate English language excellence through the TOEFL or IELTS test.
- IELTS (Academic)
- TOEFL iBT (Internet-based)
- Pearson Test of English (PTE Academic)
- Cambridge English: Advanced (CAE)
- Cambridge English: Proficiency (CPE)
The successful applicant will receive a living allowance of $28,854 (AUD) per annum for three years, indexed annually. The scholarship is for full-time study and can be used to support living costs. A six-month extension to the scholarship is also possible, subject to approval by QUT.
Successful international students will be considered for an HDR tuition fee sponsorship if successful in receiving the scholarship.
In association with Robert Blackwood, Monash University is welcoming worldwide understudies to apply for the Museums Victoria PhD Research Scholarships for the scholastic year 2022-2023. The Monash University International Scholarship program means to help splendid overall understudies starting in a PhD degree program at the college in Australia. In association with Robert Blackwood, Monash University is welcoming worldwide understudies to apply for the Museums Victoria PhD Research Scholarships for the scholastic year 2022-2023.
- Eligible Countries: Australia, New Zealand, and International students are eligibhle for this Monash University International Scholarship.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: PhD degree in any subject offered by the university
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- A commencing or continuing full-time PhD student and enrolled in Research Quarter 1 (at a Monash campus in Australia;
- Must be a Domestic and International students
- How to Apply: In order to apply for this grant, applicants have to enroll in the PhD degree at the university. After that complete the Monash University-Museums Victoria Scholarships application form. Please contact Mr. Timothy Stranks (Manager – Research Programs, Research and Collections Directorate, Museums Victoria) by email (email@example.com).
- Supporting Documents: Applicants will need to discuss your project with a relevant Museums Victoria curator. You will be required to provide a letter of support from Museums Victoria and a written recommendation (maximum 1 A4 page) from your proposed/current supervisors regarding the relevance and quality of the project as part of your application.
- Admission Requirements: All graduate research degrees have minimum academic criteria that all applicants have to meet.
- Language Requirement: All graduate research degrees require sound English language skills to study at Monash.
Monash University International Scholarship will provide up to $5,000for students to complete their education in Australia.
Two scholarships per year (subject to suitable applicants):
- One in the Humanities and Social Sciences (HASS) disciplines.
- One in the Science, Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics (STEM) disciplines.
University of Adelaide
The University of Adelaide is pleased to offer the ARC PhD International Scholarships in Civil, Environmental and Mining Engineering to encourage high-potential students to study in Australia. The University of Adelaide International Scholarship is available for brilliant domestic and international candidates who want to undertake a PhD degree at the university. The study programme is open for the academic session 2022-2023. The University of Adelaide is a vibrant participant in society, leading our community in leveraging change for social and economic benefit. In the 2022 QS World University Rankings, the University of Adelaide is placed 108th, placing it in the top 1% of universities globally.
- Eligible Countries: Australian, New Zealand and other nationalities are eligible for this University of Adelaide International Scholarship.
- Available Course or Subjects: Full-time PhD research in School of Civil, Environmental and Mining Engineering – Multifunctional Structural Panels for Next-generation Infrastructure
- Eligibility Criteria: To be awarded, you will need to fulfill the given criteria:
- A relevant University of Adelaide Honours degree (or equivalent), with at least a second-class Honours (upper division)
- A postgraduate coursework degree that contains a significant research component and meets the minimum GPA requirements
- A relevant University of Adelaide Master of Philosophy (or equivalent)
- How to Apply: Applicants, who are chosen as candidates for a postgraduate research degree at the University of Adelaide. After being enrolled, applicants must complete the online application form.
- Supporting Documents: To take admission in this university, you will need to have the following documents:
- Pre-qualification degree
- Copies of academic transcripts and award
- Certificates of English language proficiency
- A statement
- A copy of passport
- Admission Requirements: For taking part in this studentship, candidates mandatory to complete the entrance requirement of the University.
- Language Requirement: If English is not your first language, you should give any certificate of English language skills: IELTS, TOEFL, or other acceptable proof.
The University of Adelaide International Scholarship will give students a stipend of $28,854 (indexed annually) per annum. The award will be granted for three years.
University of Sydney
Want to take your career forward? Then, you must take a look at the Peter Lawrence Memorial Scholarships for domestic and international students offered by the University of Sydney. The scholarship is available for the academic year 2022-2023. This University of Sydney International Scholarship aims to support outstanding students who want to commence the Honors’, master’s, and PhD degree coursework in the Department of Anthropology at the University. Founded in 1850, the University of Sydney is one of the world’s top 50 research universities. It is a public research university that believes in equal access to education and leadership that enhances the lives of those it serves.
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities are eligible to apply fopr this University of Sydney International Scholarship.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Honors’, Masters, and PhD degree programme in Anthropology
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Applicants must be currently enrolled to study within the Department of Anthropology at the University of Sydney in one of the following degrees:
- Honors’, Master of Arts (Research), Master of Philosophy, or PhD.
- Applicants must be applying for funding for the specified research project only.
The University will provide all the following:
- The Scholarship is tenable for one year. The exact value of the Scholarship will be determined each year by the Selection Committee and outlined in the successful recipient’s Scholarship Offer Letter.
- The Scholarship value will be paid as a one-off payment after receiving the Scholarship Acceptance Form.
- The Scholarship will be offered subject to the availability of funding.
Applications are invited to apply for the Griffith University Research Scholarships 2022 in Australia. All International Students from all over the world are eligible to apply for The Griffith University International Postgraduate Scholarship (GUIPRS). Griffith University International Scholarships are available to Pursue a Masters Degree or PhD Degree in Australia. Here is the best opportunity for students from all over the world to study free in Australia. The scholarship is available for academic session of 2022-23.
Almost all Academic Fields & Majors are available at the University for Postgraduate Studies. The grant will provide full tuition fee waiver and health insurance for candidate and also for any dependent. The University offer 600 awards for all students from any part of the world. The Scholarship duration for PhD candidates is 3 Years and for Masters Degree by Research is 2 Years.
Griffith University was founded in 1971 located in South East Queensland, Australia. It is a Public Research University with more than 50,000 students enrolled. Griffith University offers Bachelors, Research and Postgraduate Degrees in these academic fields visual and creative arts, science and aviation, humanities and languages, engineering and information technology, planning and architecture, business and government, criminology and law, education, environment, health, music.
To apply for the Griffith University International Scholarship 2022 candidate must have to fulfill the following criteria:
- Not be a Domestic Student, as defined as being a student who is an Australian citizen or an Australian permanent resident or holder of an Australian Permanent Humanitarian visa; or a New Zealand citizen, or International Student.
- A GUIPRS will not be awarded to a candidate who is in receipt of an equivalent award or scholarship from the Commonwealth Government designed to offset HDR program tuition fees.
List of Available Study Fields:
- Science and environment
- Architecture, construction, and planning
- Humanities, languages and social science
- Business and government
- Music and performing arts
- Criminology and law
- Engineering and Information Technology
- Medicine, dentistry, and health
- Visual and creative arts.
Griffith University International Scholarships 2022 in Australia for International Students form every part of the world to study in Masters or PhD degree at the university will provide the Complete Tuition Fee for whole degree and Cover the health also for any dependent.