Open the valuable chances to accomplish your vocation objectives by turning into a piece of the Simpson Weller International Scholarships at the University of Exeter. The University of Exeter International Scholarship is accessible for skilled worldwide understudies undertaking MSc Renewable Energy Engineering at the college. The studentship is open for the scholastic meeting 2022/2023.
The University of Exeter is much of the time perceived as one of the top colleges on the planet. Understudies can sign up for undergrad, expert’s, and doctorate programs. The objective of this college is to frame a solid connection with its understudies while keeping a careful focus on extraordinary achievement
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities are eligible for this University of Exeter International Scholarship.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: MSc Renewable Energy Engineering
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Must be international students.
- A student who has gained an offer of a place to study MSc Renewable Energy Engineering.
- How to Apply: If you have been admitted in an applicable program at the university, then you will be eligible to apply for this scholarship. All candidates are required to fill out an online application form to book their place in this program.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants are asked to provide a 500-word statement outlining how this scholarship would help them pursue their studies and career in the Renewable Energy sector.
- Admission Requirements: To be enlisted for any master’s program at the university, you must have obtained or expect to obtain a first degree equivalent to at least a UK 2:1 Honours degree.
The University of Exeter International Scholarship programme will cover £5,000 as a cash sum upon enrollment.