Need to get a top notch instructive involvement with Australia? This open door can be perfect for you! The University of Tasmania has coordinated the South Asia Scholarships program for understudies for the scholastic year 2022-2023.This South Asia Scholarship is open for exceptional global understudies who need to embrace an undergrad or postgraduate certificate at the college. The University of Tasmania is a top-level public exploration college in Australia, positioning 303rd in the QS Global World University Rankings. It is continuously developing and changing to address new difficulties and valuable open doors.
- Eligible Countries: India, Pakistan, Bangladesh, Nepal, Sri Lanka and Bhutan are eligible for this South Asia Scholarship.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: All undergraduate or Honours coursework programs (excluding Bachelor of Nursing Hobart and Launceston; and fully online-only programs); and
- All postgraduate coursework programs (excluding Master of Laboratory Medicine and fully online programs).
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- Be a citizen of a South Asian country
- Be classified as an International Student as defined under the Application rules of the University of Tasmania
- Commencing at the University of Tasmania for the first time
- Not be a student from a Transnational
- Education (TNE) partner affiliated with the University of Tasmania
- Not commencing at the University of Tasmania through an articulation agreement with a partner institution (e.g. 2 + 2 degree programs)
- Be commencing their program in 2022 (any study period)
- How to Apply: Admission applications need to be submitted via the online portal of the university. Applicants are assessed automatically for the 2022 South Asia Scholarship upon submission of their International Student Application. There is no need to apply separately.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Academic transcripts
- Personal statement
- Country specific academic requirements
- Admission Requirements: Applicants are required to meet the international admission requirements of the university.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- IELTS – 6.0
- TOEFL IBT – 76
- PTE – 50
- CAE- Grade C
- CPE – Grade C
- Cambridge BCE – Grade C
- UTAS English for Academic Purposes – 60%
The students selected by UTAS will be provided a 15% reduction in the registered tuition fee for the course’s duration.
|Deadline:||30 August 2022|
|Provider:||University Of Tasmania|
|Study Level:||Postgraduate Research , Bachelor , Masters , Undergraduate|
|Subjets:||Subjects offered by the university|
|Funding Types:||Partial Scholarships|